It's time to celebrate with your fellow alumni and long-time friends! Mark your calendars for the next Penn State Hazleton All-Alumni Reunion events on Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6:
- Saturday, October 5 - Enjoy a full alumni brunch and program with door prizes, memorabilia, and giveaways for all!
- Pre-order Creamery Ice cream half-gallons to take home with you!
- Show your Penn State Hazleton Alumni pride with a new pre-ordered t-shirt or polo! Pick them up at the reunion brunch, or if you are unable to attend, have them shipped to your home.
- Sunday, October 6 - Support THON and enjoy a great day on the links by playing in the 1st annual Penn State Hazleton THON golf tournament at Sand Springs Country Club a short drive from the campus
- Enjoy the exhibit of art by Yankel Ginzburg in the Evelyn Graham Academic Building between Friday October 4 and Sunday October 6
- Cheer on the Nittany Lions at our on-campus tailgate for the game vs. Indiana. All big screens in the Butler TLRC will be tuned into the game, and tailgate snack, drinks, and prizes will be a part of the fun.
For registration and payment forms for several of the events, please access the links below. PLEASE note the due date for each!
We can't wait to see you there - we are...!!!
10/5/13 Reunion Brunch and Program registration form
10/6/13 Golf Outing registration form
T-Shirt and Polo order form
Creamery Ice Cream order form
The Hazleton Alumni Constituent Society was chartered in 2001, and continues its mission to this day. The Hazleton Society consists of thousands of "virtual" Hazleton campus alumni members located in all parts of the United States as well as the world! An active society board meets quarterly to chart the course of activities which are meant to enhance campus and alumni experiences.
Involvement in the society function can take many forms, from spending a few hours here and there manning an admissions open house table welcoming prospective students; helping to host a campus alumni event in your area; or planning student and alumni recognition initiatives.
Please stay in touch and become personally involved in your campus advancement.
The Hazleton Society has recently hosted events for students and alumni both on campus and in remote locations. Some of these events include:
commuter student coffee hours where commuters met informally with alumni (former commuters) for advice on creating the optimum experience as a non-resident student
remote receptions combining local alumni with those in the New York City metro area, and other gatherings for campus alumni in the Washington DC and San Antonio metro areas
reunion and dinner for Hazleton alumni pioneers of the engineering program, with award winning faculty and student project displays
Look for more detailed information about these and many other alumni events and initiatives online and in the issues of the Insight/Outlook alumni and development newsletter!