The Penn State Dairymen's Club
was founded in 1977, and is comprised of Penn State Alumni and friends who support the College of Agricultural Science's dairy programs.
Membership is open to any alumni, faculty, or friends of Penn State University who wish to support and encourage the dairy industry in Pennsylvania through the programs offered at the University.
We engage in the following activities throughout the year:
- Collectible Milk Bottle Sales - All proceeds fund an endowment that provides scholarships to outstanding freshmen who pursue the dairy science major at Penn State.
- Poage Grant-In-Aid Award - Scholarship to deserving students that excel in dairy judging activities.
- Penn State Dairy Cattle Judging Team
Student Recruitment for the Dairy Science major at Penn State
Annual Meeting and Banquet
- Reunion combining business and entertainment
- Complimentary dinner for graduating seniors of Penn State Dairy Science Club; introduces future alumni to the organization and its membership.
Mission Statement: To encourage the development of strong dairy science instruction, research, and extension programs at Penn State University through member involvement and support.
Find us on Facebook!
- Printed twice a year
- Keeps membership up-to-date on Dairy Science Club and dairy programs at Penn State
- Keeps membership in direct communication with Dairymen's Club.